Remix: The Faux Leather Skirt - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Faux Leather Skirt

REMIX TIME, ERRBODY!  I've re-styled my TrendyBlendy faux-leather skirt for today's look du jour.  If you wanna see how I featured it previously, clicky HERE.
I paired the skirt with a playful tee & sleek blazer for a fun yet polished look.  
I'm totally loving my new blazer courtesy of Aeropostale. It fits me like a glove yet it's super comfy.  It also happens to transition beautifully from day to night.  Maybe I'll re-style it to show ya'll how fab it looks from work to play.   Clicky HERE to purchase...
A closer look at my statement necklace courtesy of Sole Society.  What a versatile piece!  I know it's definitely going to be a wardrobe staple this season.
Necklace:  c/o Sole Society ($34.95)
Shirt: c/o Style Lately ($20)
Blazer: c/o Aeropostale ($30)
Skirt:  c/o TrendyBlendy ($59)
Tights: c/o Deb ($6.23)
 Shoes: c/o Deb
Bag: Burberry - borrowed
Sunnies: c/o OASAP ($17.55)

10 comments

  1. Cute look ! Love the skirt and the necklace !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimefoashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks so gorgeous as usual!
    I love the skirt and the way you did your hair is really nice as well ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stunning doll, love love this outfit. The blazer is most awesome with the skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set:) I am particularly delighted blazer:)
    http://www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt looks adorable.


    Lots of Love
    Ewelina
    xxxxxxxxxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous! Definitely statement~ And you look fab here like always~

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so stylish <3
    www.indianbeautyzone.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look!
    You do really have a great sense of style my dear :)
    I love checking out your outfits cause they are always so stylish :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. I lo ex how you styled your skirt earlier and this time also you made it look so pretty
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete