How-to: Style a Moto Jacket - Sensible Stylista

How-to: Style a Moto Jacket

For today's post, I've featured a trendy look showcasing pieces courtesy of Deb, Aeropostale, & Roxx.  I actually had a lot of fun throwing this look together.  Ya'll know how much I love experimenting with new color/print combinations.   
I'm totally diggin' the oxblood + animal print pairing.  To unify the color scheme, I threw on a fun statement necklace courtesy of Roxx. It really ties the whole outfit together.
Animal print can be tacky, but this skirt (courtesy of Deb) is SO tasteful.  I highly recommend it, especially if you like skirts. I have to be honest with you guys.  I've been living in skirts because I've put on a bit of weight.  I've been really stressed out with work and school, so I haven't been able to keep up with my workout regimen.  Skater skirts are super forgiving AND comfortable - they flatter your body in the best possible way!  I like wearing high-waisted versions to accentuate the small of my waist.  Clicky HERE to purchase...
This moto jacket - courtesy of Aeropostale - is the newest addition to my wardrobe.  I'm a huge fan of moto jackets, so when I came across this oxblood number I just couldn't pass it up.
A closer look at my necklace courtesy of Roxx.  Clicky HERE to purchase...
I know ya'll are probably sick of hearing me rave about these boots, but I still get can't over how comfy and cute they are. Seriously check them out by clicking HERE...FYI:  I'll be doing a sponsor spotlight on Deb soon so make sure to keep an eye out.
Boots:  c/o Deb ($35.17)
Skirt:  c/o Deb ($12.67)
Top:  c/o Deb ($7.42)
Necklace:  c/o Roxx ($19.99)
Jacket:  c/o Aeropostale ($35)
Bag:  Vintage Bally - gifted 
Tights:  c/o Deb ($6.67)

16 comments

  1. I really like the boots too , and i love your style
    http://debowgarden.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great jacket

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool jacket, it looks just great on you and the color is lovely) I also like those boots and all pieces of the outfit in general)) Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look ! Love the skirt !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look wonderful!!!
    great way to styled such a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your how-tos. You always look so chic! I really like the color and fit of your jacket...it makes me want one. Can you believe I still don't own a moto jacket? What's wrong with me? ;)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jacket is just fantastic. Loved your boots.. :)
    Happy Weekend
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look!
    Your skirt is really great and your shoes also :)

    Hugs
    Svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the oxblood color of that jacket!

    xoxo, Kenzie
    easy-lucky-fr3e.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, as usual! I love the boots and am really loving Deb! I'm waiting for a big box of goodies from them as well! It might be fun to team up and do a Deb post together!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    PS~ … grab a holiday gift or bundle up with something from etsy

    Military-Inspired Necklace Giveaway
    Feather Ring Set Giveaway
    African Turquoise Pendant Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fantastic outfit!! I LOVE the moto style jackets so much I just hesitate buying a fake leather one in case it won't last. Someday I'll have the real thing! The color of your is quite gorgeous, so fun with your leopard skirt!
    Lauren
    Exploring My Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing outfit!
    You look great.
    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete